Wait! You're not done yet!
Please check your email inbox to confirm this submission. If you don’t find this email in your inbox, check your spam or promotions folder, and update your email settings so that our future emails are not categorized improperly.
To update Gmail categorization of emails:
- Look for the email from Conversations to Remember in the Promotions tab of your inbox or the spam folder.
- Click on the 3 dots in the upper right hand corner and select “Filter messages like this”.
- In the dialog box that opens, change the from address to *@conversationstoremember.org
- Click “Create Filter” button.
- Select checkbox, “Never send to Spam”.
- Select checkbox, “Categorize as” and select “Primary”.
- Select checkbox, “Also apply filter to X matching conversations”, where X is any number that Gmail presents you with.
- Click on Create Filter button.
If you have not received the email from us, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at (862) 243-5331.